[We are] not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Saving the First Kiss

by Antonio da Rosa

I love Matthew's blog. He is funny, intelligent, and often times brightens my day with his medicine for my soul.

He has an enterage (sp?) of great people who comment on his blog.

One such young lady is named Carey. From what I read of her on his blog, I found her interesting. I have seen her there for quite some time. Yet it wasn't until today that I visited her blog.

Her blog, when I visited, is having a format problem. Yet her latest post brought joy to my heart and hope for my desire to bring my own daughter up in strict purity.

Please visit her blog, read this post, and encourage her in her devotion to Christ and her commitment to "Save the First Kiss" for her future husband.

The Lord's Mercy

Antonio

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home